What Is AMNIOCORD?
AMNIOCORD provides a protective environment to support the healing process. AMNIOCORD is derived of human umbilical cord. It is a thick graft that allows for suturing to keep the graft in place and works with deep surgical sites.
- Provides a protective environment to support the healing process
- Comprised of an extracellular matrix of hyaluronic acid and collagen
Retains Regulatory Proteins
Contains 250+ regulatory proteins1, 2
- SMR2T™ Technology and patented PURION processing
- Terminally sterilized for additional level of safety
- Easy to apply
- Room temperature storage
- 5-year shelf life
- Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
Clinical Use Examples
- Comorbid patients with complex defects or delayed healing
- Smaller or deeper surgical sites
- Tendon, bone, or hardware coverage
- Diabetic Foot ulcers (DFUs), venous leg ulcers (VLUs), or decubitus ulcers
- Debridements, amputations, dehiscence, flaps and trauma
- When graft fixation is desired
AMNIOCORD is processed using PURION, a unique patented method for placental-based allografts that is in accordance with the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) standards. The product is derived from donated C-sections of live births in the US. The product undergoes active preservation of the extracellular matrix (ECM), regulatory proteins, and removal of blood contaminants via a proprietary cleansing process. For an additional level of safety, the product is terminally sterilized.
AMNIOCORD is SMR2T Technology (Selective Membrane of Reparative and Reconstructive Tissue) which provides a semi-permeable protective barrier that supports the healing cascade. It protects the wound bed to aid in the development of granulation tissue and provides a human biocompatible extracellular matrix that retains 250+ regulatory proteins.1,2
1. MM-RD-00086, Proteome Characterization of PURION Processed Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane (dHACM) and PURION PLUS Processed Dehydrated Human Umbilical Cord (dHUC) Allografts. 2. Bullard JD, Lei J, Lim JJ, Massee M, Fallon AM, Koob TJ. Evaluation of dehydrated human umbilical cord biological properties for wound care and soft tissue healing. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2019;107(4):1035-1046.
Contact us for more information about AMNIOCORD
AMNIOCORD Product Sheet