What Is AMNIOBURN?
AMNIOBURN is a dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane allograft. The product is available in a variety of sizes to reduce wastage.
- A semi-permeable protective barrier that supports the healing cascade
- Protects the wound bed to aid in the development of granulation tissue
- Provides a human biocompatible extracellular matrix
Retains Regulatory Proteins
300+ regulatory proteins1-3
- SMR2T™ Technology and patented PURION processing
- Terminally sterilized for additional level of safety
- Easy to apply
- Room temperature storage
- 5-year shelf life
- Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
Potential AMNIOBURN Target Areas
- Points of articulation
- Bone & tendon
AMNIOBURN is processed using PURION, a unique patented method for placental-based allografts that is in accordance with the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) standards. The product is derived from donated C-sections of live births in the US. The product undergoes active preservation of the extracellular matrix (ECM), regulatory proteins, and removal of blood contaminants via a proprietary cleansing process. For an additional level of safety, the product is terminally sterilized.
AMNIOBURN is SMR2T Technology (Selective Membrane of Reparative and Reconstructive Tissue) which provides a semi-permeable protective barrier that supports the healing cascade. The product protects the wound bed to aid in the development of granulation tissue and provides a human biocompatible extracellular matrix that retains 300+ regulatory proteins.1-3
1. Koob TJ, Lim JJ, Massee M, Zabek N, Denozière G. Properties of dehydrated human amnion/chorion composite grafts: Implications for wound repair and soft tissue regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2014;102(6):1353-1362. 2. Lei J, Priddy LB, Lim JJ, Massee M, Koob TJ. Identification of Extracellular Matrix Components and Biological Factors in Micronized Dehydrated Human Amnion/Chorion Membrane. Adv Wound Care (New Rochelle). 2017;6(2):43-53. 3. MM-RD-00086, Proteome Characterization of Purion Processed Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane (dHACM) and Purion Plus Processed Dehydrated Human Umbilical Cord (dHUC) Allografts.
Contact us for more information about AMNIOBURN
AMNIOBURN Product Sheet